Golf Arizona Forum
Oops! It does not look like you are logged in.

Please note: This is a Completely Free Forum
Golf Arizona Forum
Oops! It does not look like you are logged in.

Please note: This is a Completely Free Forum
Golf Arizona Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Arizona Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Basic Swing Drill?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ihatetoputt

Ihatetoputt

REP : 6

Basic Swing Drill? Empty
PostSubject: Basic Swing Drill?   Basic Swing Drill? EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 10:10 pm

I just put up a swing net in my backyard and I am looking for a basic drill to use with the net.  Seeing as I am unable to know what my ball flight is id like to have a "feel" type of drill if this makes sense
Back to top Go down
Golfhub66

Golfhub66

REP : 2

Basic Swing Drill? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic Swing Drill?   Basic Swing Drill? EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 12:21 pm

Ihatetoputt wrote:
I just put up a swing net in my backyard and I am looking for a basic drill to use with the net.  Seeing as I am unable to know what my ball flight is id like to have a "feel" type of drill if this makes sense

http://www.greatgolfdeals.com/es12-digital-golf-assistant.html?productid=es12-digital-golf-assistant&channelid=FROOG

Glad to see I'm not the only one taking up space at my home with golf practice! Smile
Its hard to do anything with a net except for ball striking drills. Without the feedback of ball flight and spin there isn't much you can develop, alone, without some sort of a launch monitor. If you can pick up something that measure distance then there are a few drills that are great for "feel." You will be able to feel, in relationship to your swing length, how much backswing is necessary for hitting specific distances. I used a "clock face" reference in my mind to develop an idea of where my arms are, and how far i hit each ball accordingly, making the same downswing effort each time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfhub.com
Golfhub66

Golfhub66

Basic Swing Drill? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic Swing Drill?   Basic Swing Drill? EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 12:32 pm

Basic Swing Drill? Photo.php?fbid=10151361682740037&set=pb.675575036.-2207520000.1373307988

heres a pic and vid of my setup. Post some pics of yours too!
Back to top Go down
Ihatetoputt

Ihatetoputt

REP : 6

Basic Swing Drill? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic Swing Drill?   Basic Swing Drill? EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:33 pm

Sorry I haven't replied sooner I have been busy with work. I've tried but I'm having issues with photobucket. So picture a net from Walmart and a bald patch in the grass. LOL. That's my driving range!
Back to top Go down
Golfhub66

Golfhub66

Basic Swing Drill? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic Swing Drill?   Basic Swing Drill? EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 11:53 am

Ihatetoputt wrote:
Sorry I haven't replied sooner I have been busy with work.  I've tried but I'm having issues with photobucket.  So picture a net from Walmart and a bald patch in the grass. LOL. That's my driving range!

I like it!!! What ever gets you out swinging the sticks!
Feel free to email me pics of your setup if you want. Tdressel@golfswitch.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Basic Swing Drill? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic Swing Drill?   Basic Swing Drill? Empty

Back to top Go down

Basic Swing Drill?
Page 1 of 1