Golf Arizona Forum
Oops! It does not look like you are logged in.

Please note: This is a Completely Free Forum
Golf Arizona Forum
Oops! It does not look like you are logged in.

Please note: This is a Completely Free Forum
Golf Arizona Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Arizona Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Golf Clubs Advice

Go down 
+2
Twiddly
Monte
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Monte

Monte

REP : 1

Golf Clubs Advice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Golf Clubs Advice   Golf Clubs Advice - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 12:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

I have been golfing for quite a few years now, but never really taken it seriously. I've only played with clones and hand me downs, but now I am looking to buy a set that I can be proud of and also help improve my game. My question is do I look for clubs that are more forgiving or get a regular set and work on my game? When hitting my irons the ball automatically comes off the tee to the right and usually have to adjust my aim to about 45 degrees to the left and then it goes towards the hole. What do you guys think? I've taken lessons and I was told that my swing is not that bad, that I just have to go out and play more often.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
aj1963

REP : 5

PostSubject: Re: Golf Clubs Advice   Golf Clubs Advice - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 7:06 pm

If I remember, it was a driver with a loose head, just needed to re-glue it, Elmers is great.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mrw3334
Admin
mrw3334

PostSubject: Re: Golf Clubs Advice   Golf Clubs Advice - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 4:48 pm

aj1963 wrote:
If I remember, it was a driver with a loose head, just needed to re-glue it, Elmers is great.Very Happy

I havnt swung it yet since you fixed it. I'll be coming back to see you when I get my 3 wood re-shafted.
Back to top Go down
aj1963

PostSubject: Re: Golf Clubs Advice   Golf Clubs Advice - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 7:41 pm

We only have a few shafts in the store. We have Grafaloy Pro launch red and blue, UST Proforce V-2s and Aldila NV & NVS. All are good shafts but there's alot more to choose from. Let me know in advance so that we know I'm there.
Back to top Go down
Golfarizona
Admin
Golfarizona

REP : 4

PostSubject: Re: Golf Clubs Advice   Golf Clubs Advice - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:24 pm

mrw3334 wrote:
aj1963 wrote:

I havnt swung it yet since you fixed it. I'll be coming back to see you when I get my 3 wood re-shafted.

---LOLOLOLOL!!!  I swear I thought you hit a bird!  Don't be a bitch and get that thing shafted! You where launching mine like it was cool!
Back to top Go down
https://golfarizona.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golf Clubs Advice   Golf Clubs Advice - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Golf Clubs Advice
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2