Golf Arizona Forum
Oops! It does not look like you are logged in.

Please note: This is a Completely Free Forum
Golf Arizona Forum
Oops! It does not look like you are logged in.

Please note: This is a Completely Free Forum
Golf Arizona Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Arizona Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

3 Days of golf

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
scoutpilot45

REP : 1

3 Days of golf  Empty
PostSubject: 3 Days of golf    3 Days of golf  EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 7:15 am

Hello to all my fellow golf addicts lol! I was just wondering if anyone had any recommendations to find the best deals for a group of 10-12 golfers for 3 days. I am heading back from afghnistan in September and am putting togther a trip to phoenix. If you have any input i would really appreciate it. I love the forum I am currently in El paso, tx getting ready to retire and settle down in AZ..
Cheers!!
Brian
Back to top Go down
Golfarizona
Admin
Golfarizona

REP : 4

3 Days of golf  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of golf    3 Days of golf  EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 8:44 pm

First off, THANK YOU for the time YOU have given up for us.

Actually...there is a Memeber,on hear that works for Golfhub.com. (Same as golfnow.com but different company).

Try hitting him up and see what he can do for you.
Back to top Go down
https://golfarizona.forumotion.com
opheliaya

REP : 1

3 Days of golf  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of golf    3 Days of golf  EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 12:09 am

TaylorMade Tour Preferred MB Irons 2014 The driver is the club that is most golfers favorite golf club, even though it is usually not used on every hole. The driver golf club is the longest golf club with the biggest head at the end of the shaft. This allows the golfer to hit the golf ball with the greatest distance, but not always the most accuracy. Rules regulate the size of the club head. The golf club driver will be the most expensive single golf club in the golfers bag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

3 Days of golf  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 Days of golf    3 Days of golf  Empty

Back to top Go down

3 Days of golf
Page 1 of 1