Golf Arizona Forum
Oops! It does not look like you are logged in.

Please note: This is a Completely Free Forum
Golf Arizona Forum
Oops! It does not look like you are logged in.

Please note: This is a Completely Free Forum
Golf Arizona Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Arizona Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time to Re-Grip

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Golfarizona
Admin
Golfarizona

REP : 4

Time to Re-Grip  Empty
PostSubject: Time to Re-Grip    Time to Re-Grip  EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 9:27 pm

It's coming time for me to re-grip my clubs.

I usually play Lamkin Gen III's. But, I am open to trying something new. Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
https://golfarizona.forumotion.com
Twiddly

Twiddly

REP : 5

Time to Re-Grip  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Re-Grip    Time to Re-Grip  EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 9:24 pm

I just put on some new PURE Grips in the begining go November an have been really impressed

I usually play Golf Pride VDR's but theses looked cool so I figured I'd give them a try.
Back to top Go down
mattyv

mattyv

REP : 7

Time to Re-Grip  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Re-Grip    Time to Re-Grip  EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:55 pm

Golfarizona wrote:
It's coming time for me to re-grip my clubs.

I usually play Lamkin Gen III's. But, I am open to trying something new. Any suggestions?

Not sure if you have re-gripped yet but you might want to check out the Medalist velvet grips. I just picked some up from Golfsmith for $1.99/each. I am using the Lamkin Gen III as well right now and these seemed very similar and less than half the cost. I weighed the medalist and they are just about the same weight as the Gen III's I have so they should not affect the feel of the club. I'm going to throw them on mine when I finally wear through the Gen II's.
Back to top Go down
Golfarizona
Admin
Golfarizona

Time to Re-Grip  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Re-Grip    Time to Re-Grip  EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 9:15 pm

I saw those when I was there a few weeks ago. They felt a little thin to me. And I don't know how they would hold up
Back to top Go down
mattyv

mattyv

REP : 7

Time to Re-Grip  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Re-Grip    Time to Re-Grip  EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 10:45 am

Golfarizona wrote:
I saw those when I was there a few weeks ago. They felt a little thin to me. And I don't know how they would hold up

They hold up well. The Medalist line is solid. I've done a lot of re-gripping and used to use their tour wrap model exclusively because they we as good if not better than the Golf Pride tour wraps. They did so well in the Golfsmith stores they had to stop selling them as it was eating into the Golf Pride sales. Did you look at the midsize or the standard size?
Back to top Go down
Ihatetoputt

Ihatetoputt

REP : 6

Time to Re-Grip  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Re-Grip    Time to Re-Grip  EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 9:01 pm

I just put one on my driver yesterday. For the price it is a good BASIC grip. It's feels ok but I haven't hit it yet. I will let you know this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Golfarizona
Admin
Golfarizona

Time to Re-Grip  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Re-Grip    Time to Re-Grip  EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:18 pm

Ihatetoputt wrote:
I just put one on my driver yesterday. For the price it is a good BASIC grip. It's feels ok but I haven't hit it yet. I will let you know this weekend.

Thanks. Please let me know.
Back to top Go down
Golfarizona
Admin
Golfarizona

Time to Re-Grip  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Re-Grip    Time to Re-Grip  EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 3:28 pm

Ihatetoputt wrote:

so how did those grips work?
Back to top Go down
Ihatetoputt

Ihatetoputt

REP : 6

Time to Re-Grip  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Re-Grip    Time to Re-Grip  EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 10:07 pm

They worked fine. They feel like new PING grips. They are Tacki just enough so they don't slip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time to Re-Grip  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to Re-Grip    Time to Re-Grip  Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to Re-Grip
Page 1 of 1