Golf Arizona Forum
Oops! It does not look like you are logged in.

Please note: This is a Completely Free Forum
Golf Arizona Forum
Oops! It does not look like you are logged in.

Please note: This is a Completely Free Forum
Golf Arizona Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Arizona Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Great Eagle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Golfarizona
Admin
Golfarizona

REP : 4

Great Eagle Empty
PostSubject: Great Eagle   Great Eagle EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 7:09 am

My buddy and I are heading out to Great Eagle this Sunday. It's not the most wonderful course but it does have some challenges. Let me know if you interested in going
Back to top Go down
https://golfarizona.forumotion.com
Golfarizona
Admin
Golfarizona

REP : 4

Great Eagle Empty
PostSubject: Great Eagle-Updates-   Great Eagle EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 8:21 am

So my buddies and I went to Great Eagle located on Bell about 1mile west of the 303 out in Surprise.

I have not played this course it quite some time but, I had heard that they had made some changes to the quality of the course over the past year or so.

They where still over seeding and had not mowed yet.( that would have explained the $30 price tag per payer for the round) We where not told this until right before we where going to T off. (I was a little disappointed seeing that I just re-shafted my Driver and 3 wood so I was really hoping to get an idea of any yardage gains.)

Out of 5 the course as a whole played at about a 3. There where several fairway bunkers that had been turned into grass which was because it is suppose to be a links style course. I had run into a few of these things and they where so overgrown that I was wishing they where real bunkers again. They placed the pins in very challenging location which made you think about your second shot. This would be a great course if they put a little more time into it. It's worth the price that was for sure. It's a good course to practice on.
Back to top Go down
https://golfarizona.forumotion.com
mrw3334
Admin
mrw3334

REP : 5

Great Eagle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Eagle   Great Eagle EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 1:52 pm

Bell and the 303!?!?! Holy crap thats out there! lol PM me and let me know when you wanna play in the Gilbert/Mesa area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Great Eagle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Eagle   Great Eagle Empty

Back to top Go down

Great Eagle
Page 1 of 1