Golf Arizona Forum
Oops! It does not look like you are logged in.

Please note: This is a Completely Free Forum
Golf Arizona Forum
Oops! It does not look like you are logged in.

Please note: This is a Completely Free Forum
Golf Arizona Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Arizona Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New member - Bogeyman

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bogeyman

REP : 1

New member - Bogeyman Empty
PostSubject: New member - Bogeyman   New member - Bogeyman EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 7:48 pm

Hi everyone, new to the site and new to the state ( only moving down from Toronto end of September though) I will be settling the family in Scottsdale presumably and was wondering if anyone on the forum could point me in the direction of a good club membership with a decent course and a fun social atmosphere as we have toddlers in tow. I realize there is a ton of options but most private memberships just seem to be charging insane m'ship and initiation fees, you'd need to be a star on the PGA tour to afford some of these places! So are there any reasonable outfits out there for the working man? I've never joined a private club before and the motivation is really for the golf but also to meet people through the club.
Thanks
Bogeyman
Back to top Go down
aj1963

REP : 5

PostSubject: Re: New member - Bogeyman   New member - Bogeyman EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:13 am

Hey Bogeyman, Just wanted to be the 1st. to say welcome to the forum. I'm a little dismayed to see that nobody has responded to your ? on clubs to join or at least to say WHAZZUP!  Unfortunately, I can't help you with your query, I live in Arrowhead Ranch, north Glendale. I don't know any clubs in Scottsdale for you to check out. Had you moved a little more west, the Arrowhead Country Club is a beautiful and affordable club with a great course and good social atmosphere. Should you ever need golf equiptment, please come see me at the Peoria/Glendale Golfsmith store at 77th Ave. & Bell rd. Again, welcome to this forum.
Back to top Go down
Twiddly

Twiddly

PostSubject: Re: New member - Bogeyman   New member - Bogeyman EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:21 pm

Bogeyman.  Thanks for joining up!   There is a placed called Gainey Ranch out 
In Scottsdale that I have heard nothing but great thing about and there are some sharp shooters there as well
Back to top Go down
Golfarizona
Admin
Golfarizona

REP : 4

PostSubject: Re: New member - Bogeyman   New member - Bogeyman EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:28 pm

Thank you for joining!  May I ask how you heard or came about the forum?
Back to top Go down
https://golfarizona.forumotion.com
Bogeyman

PostSubject: Re: New member - Bogeyman   New member - Bogeyman EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 4:24 am

Thanks for the replies. Yeah just was searching online and came across the forum. I belong to a similar forum up here in Toronto and it is an incredible resource for all things golf.
Back to top Go down
Golfarizona
Admin
Golfarizona

REP : 4

PostSubject: Re: New member - Bogeyman   New member - Bogeyman EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 11:27 pm

NICE!  That's always good to hear!
Back to top Go down
https://golfarizona.forumotion.com
Ihatetoputt

Ihatetoputt

REP : 6

PostSubject: Re: New member - Bogeyman   New member - Bogeyman EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 9:59 pm

Are you moving back on a perm basis?
Back to top Go down
Bogeyman

PostSubject: Re: New member - Bogeyman   New member - Bogeyman EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 3:21 pm

Never lived in AZ before, so I am brand new to the state
Back to top Go down
Twiddly

Twiddly

PostSubject: Re: New member - Bogeyman   New member - Bogeyman EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 10:28 pm

What brings you to AZ? I hope you didn't choose to transplant everything to the face of the sun....or at least it had a large dollar amount attached to it!? LOL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member - Bogeyman   New member - Bogeyman Empty

Back to top Go down

New member - Bogeyman
Page 1 of 1