Golf Arizona Forum
Oops! It does not look like you are logged in.

Please note: This is a Completely Free Forum
Golf Arizona Forum
Oops! It does not look like you are logged in.

Please note: This is a Completely Free Forum
Golf Arizona Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Arizona Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tiger Woods Prepares to Extend Nike Contract

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Golfarizona
Admin
Golfarizona

REP : 4

Tiger Woods Prepares to Extend Nike Contract Empty
PostSubject: Tiger Woods Prepares to Extend Nike Contract   Tiger Woods Prepares to Extend Nike Contract EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 10:49 pm

Tiger Woods is reportedly close to re-upping with Nike, which would ensure that the Swoosh endorses the top two-ranked players in the world for the foreseeable future.

Woods’ agent Mark Steinberg told ESPN.com on Monday that Woods will ink a new deal, perhaps as soon as the U.S. Open.

“Just a matter of time,” Woods said, according to the report.

“We’re down to the very, very short strokes right now,” Steinberg told ESPN.com. “I would expect we would come out with some sort of joint announcement when we get the paperwork signed. I hope this is viewed as a pretty bold statement.”

Woods has been with Nike since he turned pro in 1996. His current contract, which was signed in 2006, expires sometime before the end of this year. Steinberg told ESPN that with Woods’ new deal, “I feel confident that he will be with Nike for his entire career.”

Though he signed with Nike in 1996, Woods began using the company’s equipment in 2000, when he put the Nike ball in his bag. For years he pieced together his bag, adding the driver, irons and fairway woods at different times in his career, and in 2010 fully committed to Nike equipment when he added the putter.

Earlier this year, Nike signed Rory McIlroy to a multi-year deal worth a reported $10-12 million per year.

photo image_zpsdd1e7ae1.jpg

-golfchannel
Back to top Go down
https://golfarizona.forumotion.com
mrw3334
Admin
mrw3334

REP : 5

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Woods Prepares to Extend Nike Contract   Tiger Woods Prepares to Extend Nike Contract EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 10:00 pm

He would be stupid if he didn't resign with Nike.
Back to top Go down
Golfarizona
Admin
Golfarizona

REP : 4

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Woods Prepares to Extend Nike Contract   Tiger Woods Prepares to Extend Nike Contract EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 7:32 pm

When Nike signed Tiger he didn't use there clubs for some time. From what I have been told he loved Ping gear so Nike made a offer for Ping years ago. Obviously that didn't pan out
Back to top Go down
https://golfarizona.forumotion.com
mrw3334
Admin
mrw3334

REP : 5

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Woods Prepares to Extend Nike Contract   Tiger Woods Prepares to Extend Nike Contract EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 4:11 pm

Who doesnt like PING?? lol
Back to top Go down
Ihatetoputt

Ihatetoputt

REP : 6

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Woods Prepares to Extend Nike Contract   Tiger Woods Prepares to Extend Nike Contract EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 6:36 am

I am actually actually looking to upgrade my clubs and get some new pings. They are great clubs!
Back to top Go down
opheliaya

REP : 1

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Woods Prepares to Extend Nike Contract   Tiger Woods Prepares to Extend Nike Contract EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 12:07 am

Callaway RAZR X Irons Compared to the callaway x hot Fairway Wood, the G25 fairway has a thinner face and more weight lower and further back to increase ball speed and certainly it did seem to go as well as the G20. You can see the screw weight in the back of the sole section, which again is a visual change that some will like more than others.This design also increases the forgiveness of the club and if you have problems getting your fairways going straight then this is the club for you. It was much harder than the i20 fairway to shape shots as the G25 just wanted to bang it straight. The sound was a little duller than the G20 but the trajectory was possible a little more penetrating thanks to that marginal increase in ball speed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Woods Prepares to Extend Nike Contract   Tiger Woods Prepares to Extend Nike Contract Empty

Back to top Go down

Tiger Woods Prepares to Extend Nike Contract
Page 1 of 1