Golf Arizona Forum
Oops! It does not look like you are logged in.

Please note: This is a Completely Free Forum
Golf Arizona Forum
Oops! It does not look like you are logged in.

Please note: This is a Completely Free Forum
Golf Arizona Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Arizona Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Masters Penalty

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ma1r1k2us

ma1r1k2us

REP : 2

Masters Penalty Empty
PostSubject: Masters Penalty   Masters Penalty EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 5:10 pm

Not to get in to a massive argument or anything, but I was just wondering where everyone falls on the Tiger penalty and if he should withdraw from the tourney? I've read some comments from the stories about it and there seems to be a with Tiger or against him feel which is to be expected with him. I understand the rule is you are DQed if you sign an incorrect card but if you call me the day after and tell me you are giving me a penalty from the day before when yesterday you told me it was no penalty what was I supposed to do??

confused
Back to top Go down
Twiddly

Twiddly

REP : 5

Masters Penalty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masters Penalty   Masters Penalty EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 10:00 pm

Ya, it was a tough situation.

He literally admitted to improving his lie and put the ball like 2 yards back. But from what I understand he still followed the rules
Back to top Go down
ma1r1k2us

ma1r1k2us

Masters Penalty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masters Penalty   Masters Penalty EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 10:06 pm

I believe he mixed up 2 of the options where it can be put on the line as far back as you want or drop as close to the original spot but who knows
Back to top Go down
Golfarizona
Admin
Golfarizona

REP : 4

Masters Penalty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masters Penalty   Masters Penalty EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 8:39 pm

Then there was talk about how he never really should have received penalty in the first place because they had a camera angle that showed his second ball was where it was allowed to be.

Back to top Go down
https://golfarizona.forumotion.com
ma1r1k2us

ma1r1k2us

Masters Penalty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masters Penalty   Masters Penalty EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 4:08 am

Yeah I can't understand how they take calls from someone like me sitting on the couch watching TV... It isn't like I can call up the DBacks and ask to speak with the ump and say sir that last batter you called out on strikes it was actually a ball and they are going to restart to that batter or care what fans think
Back to top Go down
Ihatetoputt

Ihatetoputt

REP : 6

Masters Penalty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masters Penalty   Masters Penalty EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 8:57 pm

ma1r1k2us wrote:
Yeah I can't understand how they take calls from someone like me sitting on the couch watching TV... It isn't like I can call up the DBacks and ask to speak with the ump and say sir that last batter you called out on strikes it was actually a ball and they are going to restart to that batter or care what fans think

That's why you never see a replay when your at a stadium game. I think that people should not be able to call in penalties. The people who are calling in are probably playing with like a 28 HNDCP anyways.
Back to top Go down
ma1r1k2us

ma1r1k2us

Masters Penalty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masters Penalty   Masters Penalty EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 9:38 pm

That's why I said guys like me lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Golfarizona
Admin
Golfarizona

Masters Penalty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masters Penalty   Masters Penalty EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 9:46 pm

ma1r1k2us wrote:
That's why I said guys like me lol Very Happy

Lol your not calling in stupid penalties are you?
Back to top Go down
ma1r1k2us

ma1r1k2us

Masters Penalty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masters Penalty   Masters Penalty EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 8:01 am

Why do you think the 13 year old got the slow play penalty Twisted Evil hahaha No I don't know enough of the rules to question anyone else's choices.
Back to top Go down
Twiddly

Twiddly

REP : 5

Masters Penalty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masters Penalty   Masters Penalty EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 8:41 pm

ma1r1k2us wrote:
Why do you think the 13 year old got the slow play penalty Twisted Evil hahaha No I don't know enough of the rules to question anyone else's choices.

I felt bad for that kid. You know he was nervous and everything
Back to top Go down
Golfarizona
Admin
Golfarizona

Masters Penalty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masters Penalty   Masters Penalty EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:57 pm

Twiddly wrote:
ma1r1k2us wrote:

I felt bad for that kid. You know he was nervous and everything

He still played strong for a 14 year old at the masters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Masters Penalty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masters Penalty   Masters Penalty Empty

Back to top Go down

Masters Penalty
Page 1 of 1