Golf Arizona Forum
Oops! It does not look like you are logged in.

Please note: This is a Completely Free Forum
Golf Arizona Forum
Oops! It does not look like you are logged in.

Please note: This is a Completely Free Forum
Golf Arizona Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Arizona Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Phil Mickelson Money Woes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Twiddly

Twiddly

REP : 5

Phil Mickelson Money Woes Empty
PostSubject: Phil Mickelson Money Woes   Phil Mickelson Money Woes EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:58 am

So, as I am sure everyone has heard about Phil crying about a tax increase in the State of California. Which is what, 62% or some number? Did you know that back in the Turn of the Century( the early 1900's). That the rich where taxed 90% of there income.

And really. Who cares about his tax woes! He makes enough money to debate whether or not he will buy the San Deigo Padres. Most people debate on what food to by or if they should get gas today or tomorrow so they don't pay an extra few pennies!

I personally could really care less about his tax "issues". YOU MAKE MILLIONS A YEAR! You should be taxed A LOT More anyways! I understand that he was upset but go bitch to your lawyer or tax consultant! Not to the media!
Back to top Go down
Golfarizona
Admin
Golfarizona

REP : 4

PostSubject: Re: Phil Mickelson Money Woes   Phil Mickelson Money Woes EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 8:46 pm

I would agree 100% to that!
Back to top Go down
https://golfarizona.forumotion.com
mattyv

mattyv

REP : 7

PostSubject: Re: Phil Mickelson Money Woes   Phil Mickelson Money Woes EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 11:36 am

His figures were wrong anyway. I read a story that it would be more like 50-51% max. If he is actually paying that amount he needs to get a new tax guy because there is no way he should have an effective tax rate more than 40%. I'm an a business accountant and have only limited tax knowledge but I think even I could keep him under the 50% range. Personally I really wish I had his problem. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Golfarizona
Admin
Golfarizona

PostSubject: Re: Phil Mickelson Money Woes   Phil Mickelson Money Woes EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:11 pm

mattyv wrote:
His figures were wrong anyway. I read a story that it would be more like 50-51% max. If he is actually paying that amount he needs to get a new tax guy because there is no way he should have an effective tax rate more than 40%. I'm an a business accountant and have only limited tax knowledge but I think even I could keep him under the 50% range. Personally I really wish I had his problem. Very Happy

Stil 50% is quite a bit of change. But I agree if I was in that bracket I wouldn't be complaining
Back to top Go down
Golfhub66

Golfhub66

REP : 2

PostSubject: Re: Phil Mickelson Money Woes   Phil Mickelson Money Woes EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:41 pm

He tips better than any player on tour. Ill give him a pass for his gripes on this one. If tiger tried to bitch about taxes, I'd tell him to kick rocks. Cheapest guy out there!
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfhub.com
Golfarizona
Admin
Golfarizona

PostSubject: Re: Phil Mickelson Money Woes   Phil Mickelson Money Woes EmptyWed May 22, 2013 9:28 pm

Ya Phil is! If he hits you with a ball he drops a couple Hundred to the person he hits and a signed glove and a few other things I think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phil Mickelson Money Woes   Phil Mickelson Money Woes Empty

Back to top Go down

Phil Mickelson Money Woes
Page 1 of 1