Golf Arizona Forum
Oops! It does not look like you are logged in.

Please note: This is a Completely Free Forum
Golf Arizona Forum
Oops! It does not look like you are logged in.

Please note: This is a Completely Free Forum
Golf Arizona Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Arizona Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Phil Mickelson, His Own Worste Enemy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Golfarizona
Admin
Golfarizona

REP : 4

Phil Mickelson, His Own Worste Enemy Empty
PostSubject: Phil Mickelson, His Own Worste Enemy   Phil Mickelson, His Own Worste Enemy EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 8:55 pm

So, as we all know Phil always has to play around with the clubs in his bag in preparation for a Major. But, is this hurting Phil more than helping him?

He has been known to Play with NO Driver and then play a Major with TWO Drivers! In this years Masters he is playing with 2 different custom 3 woods and a 2 wood.....but why?

He is a Hall of Fame winner with countless wins that he has earned with a basic bag setup......

That doesn't make sense to me at all. Is Phill OVER thinking the Majors? Does he want to win so bad that he thinks changing his bag will get him a few extra yards that will get him that win?

I don't think so. I think it hurts him. I think he should just play. Go with his standard bag setup and win. He has before.....over 40 times
Back to top Go down
https://golfarizona.forumotion.com
Ihatetoputt

Ihatetoputt

REP : 6

Phil Mickelson, His Own Worste Enemy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phil Mickelson, His Own Worste Enemy   Phil Mickelson, His Own Worste Enemy EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 8:54 pm

I would agree.

Phil likes to tinker. I think it's a phsyc thing. Maybe he feels it give him some mental advantage.
Back to top Go down

Phil Mickelson, His Own Worste Enemy
Page 1 of 1