Golf Arizona Forum
Oops! It does not look like you are logged in.

Please note: This is a Completely Free Forum
Golf Arizona Forum
Oops! It does not look like you are logged in.

Please note: This is a Completely Free Forum
Golf Arizona Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Arizona Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

cheap golf courses?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NellyBon

courses - cheap golf courses? Empty
PostSubject: cheap golf courses?   courses - cheap golf courses? EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 10:00 am

Any suggestions of cheap courses? i golf on a very low budget, so i find it hard to find golf courses i can afford, currently playing weekly at the Palo Verde short 9, but been looking for something different as a change of scenery. Typically pay about 22 dollars there. Have played at Glen Lakes 9 near 51st and Northern for about 30 dollars. Looking for similar courses. Any input greatly appreciated!
Back to top Go down
Golfarizona
Admin
Golfarizona

REP : 4

courses - cheap golf courses? Empty
PostSubject: Re: cheap golf courses?   courses - cheap golf courses? EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 10:37 am

Nelly

Have you tried Desert Mirage. I think it is between Glendale and Bethany home re off of 83rd ave. last year I think it cost about $20 or so with a cart(don't quote me on that). It is winter season or it will be shortly so prices tend to go up.

Also, there is a place on 43rd and Pinnacle Peak. (Can't remember what its called). But they have about the same price.

Check out full 18 hole courses. A lot of them offer half price to play just the back 9.

Good Luck

Back to top Go down
https://golfarizona.forumotion.com

cheap golf courses?
Page 1 of 1