Golf Arizona Forum
Oops! It does not look like you are logged in.

Please note: This is a Completely Free Forum
Golf Arizona Forum
Oops! It does not look like you are logged in.

Please note: This is a Completely Free Forum
Golf Arizona Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Arizona Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

cheap golf courses?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NellyBon

cheap golf courses? Empty
PostSubject: cheap golf courses?   cheap golf courses? EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 10:00 am

Any suggestions of cheap courses? i golf on a very low budget, so i find it hard to find golf courses i can afford, currently playing weekly at the Palo Verde short 9, but been looking for something different as a change of scenery. Typically pay about 22 dollars there. Have played at Glen Lakes 9 near 51st and Northern for about 30 dollars. Looking for similar courses. Any input greatly appreciated!
Back to top Go down
Golfarizona
Admin
Golfarizona

REP : 4

cheap golf courses? Empty
PostSubject: Re: cheap golf courses?   cheap golf courses? EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 10:37 am

Nelly

Have you tried Desert Mirage. I think it is between Glendale and Bethany home re off of 83rd ave. last year I think it cost about $20 or so with a cart(don't quote me on that). It is winter season or it will be shortly so prices tend to go up.

Also, there is a place on 43rd and Pinnacle Peak. (Can't remember what its called). But they have about the same price.

Check out full 18 hole courses. A lot of them offer half price to play just the back 9.

Good Luck

Back to top Go down
https://golfarizona.forumotion.com

cheap golf courses?
Page 1 of 1