Golf Arizona Forum
Oops! It does not look like you are logged in.

Please note: This is a Completely Free Forum
Golf Arizona Forum
Oops! It does not look like you are logged in.

Please note: This is a Completely Free Forum
Golf Arizona Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Arizona Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ping I20's....Finally

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Golfarizona
Admin
Golfarizona

REP : 4

ping - Ping I20's....Finally Empty
PostSubject: Ping I20's....Finally   ping - Ping I20's....Finally EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:14 pm

My father-in-law finally dropped of my Ping I20's tonight. I ordered these clubs back in the Middle of Novemeber(No surprise when I ordered my G20's it took almost 4 months to get them)

At first glance they look good. Unfortunately due to Ping and they "Wonderful attention to detail" My clubs are the wrong color code. I will still head out this Sunday and hit them around at the range for a bit.

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
https://golfarizona.forumotion.com
Twiddly

Twiddly

REP : 5

PostSubject: Re: Ping I20's....Finally   ping - Ping I20's....Finally EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 9:25 pm

How did they'd hit?
Back to top Go down
Golfarizona
Admin
Golfarizona

PostSubject: Re: Ping I20's....Finally   ping - Ping I20's....Finally EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 9:09 pm

They hit great! They have a smooth feel to them. It feels like the ball is exploding off the club face.
Back to top Go down
Ihatetoputt

Ihatetoputt

REP : 6

PostSubject: Re: Ping I20's....Finally   ping - Ping I20's....Finally EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 8:57 pm

Dude' They look BadAss!
Back to top Go down
Golfarizona
Admin
Golfarizona

PostSubject: Re: Ping I20's....Finally   ping - Ping I20's....Finally EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:18 pm

They do don't they. And thanks putt
Back to top Go down
Ihatetoputt

Ihatetoputt

REP : 6

PostSubject: Re: Ping I20's....Finally   ping - Ping I20's....Finally EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 10:11 pm

What did you pay for them?
Back to top Go down
Twiddly

Twiddly

REP : 5

PostSubject: Re: Ping I20's....Finally   ping - Ping I20's....Finally EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 10:25 pm

I think it's better than 50% off
Back to top Go down
mattyv

mattyv

REP : 7

PostSubject: Re: Ping I20's....Finally   ping - Ping I20's....Finally EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:53 am

GAZ,
I just noticed your signature that you are playing a combo set with the G20's and I20's. Are you finding more success after going to the players clubs in the scoring irons? I did the same thing about 2 months ago with my irons.

My problem was with the Scoring irons pulling too much to the left due to the extra offset. My new problem with the scoring irons is that my misses are a lot less forgiving than they used to be.

By the way. If I were going to pay big money for a set of irons from one of the big companies it was going to be a set of the I20's. I hit those at Golfsmith a few times and they felt great.
Back to top Go down
Golfarizona
Admin
Golfarizona

PostSubject: Re: Ping I20's....Finally   ping - Ping I20's....Finally EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:40 pm

mattyv wrote:
GAZ,
I just noticed your signature that you are playing a combo set with the G20's and I20's. Are you finding more success after going to the players clubs in the scoring irons? I did the same thing about 2 months ago with my irons.

My problem was with the Scoring irons pulling too much to the left due to the extra offset. My new problem with the scoring irons is that my misses are a lot less forgiving than they used to be.

By the way. If I were going to pay big money for a set of irons from one of the big companies it was going to be a set of the I20's. I hit those at Golfsmith a few times and they felt great.

I can say that I have noticed a difference. I have only played with them once and they where the wrong color code.(I just had them corrected on Tuesday). But, I noticed a difference. The ball flight is more distinct.

I grew up playing OLD Wilson Staff Blades and all through High School up until last November I played Titliest DCI 762's. I like the feel of player type irons I just don't have the hands I use to have. I like to play different shot types from 150 yards and in.

You could be over rotating your hips or shortening you back swing. I know that my G20's have a more pronounced offset that any other club I have played and it did take some time to get use to.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ping I20's....Finally   ping - Ping I20's....Finally Empty

Back to top Go down

Ping I20's....Finally
Page 1 of 1