Golf Arizona Forum
Oops! It does not look like you are logged in.

Please note: This is a Completely Free Forum
Golf Arizona Forum
Oops! It does not look like you are logged in.

Please note: This is a Completely Free Forum
Golf Arizona Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Arizona Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finally got my new Mizunos.

Go down 
+2
Golfarizona
aj1963
6 posters
AuthorMessage
aj1963

REP : 5

Finally got my new Mizunos. Empty
PostSubject: Finally got my new Mizunos.   Finally got my new Mizunos. EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 5:19 pm

I finally got my new Mizuno JPX 825 pros., and if I do say so myself, they are awesome! Much more forgiving than my old split cavity blades and longer to. My 8 iron is now up to 170 yds. never seen that before. I have the True Temper DG SL S 300 shafts with Golf Pride New Decade white/black midsize grips. My ball flight is higher and longer than ever. I also got the MP T4 wedges in 54* & 58* with the spinner shafts. Great feel and response. Only 2 rounds so far but I just got my first ace today at the Futures course by the 500 club. #7  playing 135 yds. I hit a punch draw with my PW, 2 hops and in the hole. I couldn't believe it. Just thought I'd share, thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down
Golfarizona
Admin
Golfarizona

REP : 4

PostSubject: Re: Finally got my new Mizunos.   Finally got my new Mizunos. EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 9:35 pm

That's AWESOME!  I've wanted to play the 500 club forever and yet never have.  I heard it is super nice.  Where is the futures?
Back to top Go down
https://golfarizona.forumotion.com
mrw3334
Admin
mrw3334

PostSubject: Re: Finally got my new Mizunos.   Finally got my new Mizunos. EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 1:30 pm

The 500 club is supposed to be nice but has narrow fairways from what Ive heard.
Back to top Go down
aj1963

PostSubject: Re: Finally got my new Mizunos.   Finally got my new Mizunos. EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 7:02 pm

When you turn off of Pinnacle Peak rd. into the 500 club, it's immediately to the right. It's a great place to get in some short game practice. And you're right about the 500 Club, the fairways are tight but it's a fun track, specially on the back nine, nice elevation changes.
Back to top Go down
Twiddly

Twiddly

PostSubject: Re: Finally got my new Mizunos.   Finally got my new Mizunos. EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 11:06 pm

aj1963 wrote:
I finally got my new Mizuno JPX 825 pros., and if I do say so myself, they are awesome! Much more forgiving than my old split cavity blades and longer to. My 8 iron is now up to 170 yds. never seen that before. I have the True Temper DG SL S 300 shafts with Golf Pride New Decade white/black midsize grips. My ball flight is higher and longer than ever. I also got the MP T4 wedges in 54* & 58* with the spinner shafts. Great feel and response. Only 2 rounds so far but I just got my first ace today at the Futures course by the 500 club. #7  playing 135 yds. I hit a punch draw with my PW, 2 hops and in the hole. I couldn't believe it. Just thought I'd share, thanks for reading.
I have never had a hole in one.  that must have felt damn good!
Back to top Go down
aj1963

PostSubject: Re: Finally got my new Mizunos.   Finally got my new Mizunos. EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 10:10 am

It does, I highly recommend that feeling to everybody. I just wish there was someone else around to share it with. At least I hit the shot I wanted to and didn't duff it into the hole, but a 1's a 1 and I'll take them anyway I can.
Back to top Go down
Ihatetoputt

Ihatetoputt

REP : 6

PostSubject: Re: Finally got my new Mizunos.   Finally got my new Mizunos. EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 10:04 pm

I've flown a flag once. That ended up in double bogey after my ball was launched about 50 yards off into some tree.
Back to top Go down
opheliaya

REP : 1

PostSubject: Re: Finally got my new Mizunos.   Finally got my new Mizunos. EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 12:10 am

Callaway X Hot Driver The new ping g25 Hybrid resembles the shape and color of the i20 more than the previous G20 hybrid. In fact, the change in design offers a desirable upgrade in aesthetics. The simple design with flat black color scheme and white grooves looks awesome. The G25 hybrid is modeled with a more traditional shape and made from 17-4 stainless steel. An external weight is visible on the sole positioning the CG low and back on the club head. The updated appearance inspires more confidence in comparison to the off-set and deep face of the G20 hybrid. Considering the huge improvement from the previous G20 hybrid, the Ping G25 appearance is a very attractive club. In fact, the G25 hybrid was my favorite looking club in the G25 line up.
Back to top Go down
aj1963

PostSubject: Re: Finally got my new Mizunos.   Finally got my new Mizunos. EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 10:16 am

opheliaya wrote:
Callaway X Hot Driver The new ping g25 Hybrid resembles the shape and color of the i20 more than the previous G20 hybrid. In fact, the change in design offers a desirable upgrade in aesthetics. The simple design with flat black color scheme and white grooves looks awesome. The G25 hybrid is modeled with a more traditional shape and made from 17-4 stainless steel. An external weight is visible on the sole positioning the CG low and back on the club head. The updated appearance inspires more confidence in comparison to the off-set and deep face of the G20 hybrid. Considering the huge improvement from the previous G20 hybrid, the Ping G25 appearance is a very attractive club. In fact, the G25 hybrid was my favorite looking club in the G25 line up.

I'm with you there, it's a nice looking club. After the release of the I 25 line, I've become an even bigger fan of that hybrid. Smaller head, better shaft options, and it's easier to work the ball flight. Ping did a good job on both models.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally got my new Mizunos.   Finally got my new Mizunos. Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally got my new Mizunos.
Page 1 of 1