Golf Arizona Forum
Oops! It does not look like you are logged in.

Please note: This is a Completely Free Forum
Golf Arizona Forum
Oops! It does not look like you are logged in.

Please note: This is a Completely Free Forum
Golf Arizona Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Arizona Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The super titleist scotty cameron select newport 2 putter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sunny101010

REP : 1

The super titleist scotty cameron select newport 2 putter  Empty
PostSubject: The super titleist scotty cameron select newport 2 putter    The super titleist scotty cameron select newport 2 putter  EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 9:24 pm

Super putter, christian louboutin uk seems to suit me perfectly. I have used a white hot tour odyssey blade putter for about 3-4 years but always struggled with getting the correct weight for my puts, either unter hitting or over hitting, but this titleist scotty cameron select newport 2 putter has changed that for me.

Having wondered for such a long time about the hefty price tag and the fuss made about Scotty Cameron putters, I was always happy with my Odyssey, but after a bad spell I deceided to give something new a go and the mallet style golo was my choice and now after 6 months, I find it hard to imagine having a bad patch with this new putter - now time to worry about another part of my game!

The Newport 2 is a crisp, modern blade with a high toe profile. christian louboutin sale uk The 2012 Select model has a black-on-black milled sightline and a plumbing neck providing a full shaft offset. Precision milled from 303 stainless steel, the 2012 Select range takes "visual flow" to a new level. The surfaces on the putter head have been designed to flow naturally into the ground, instilling confidence at address.

It is one of twelve 2012 models featuring a new Deep Milled face and Tour-validated Black Mist finish. Pros: well made, great feel and feedback, lovely roll of te ball off the face, adjustability if required, looks great! Cons: price, and the black look on the base does slightly mark or wear off from sandy greens.

Available in five blade models, two mallets, three mid lengths and two long options, the Titleist Scotty Cameron 2012 Select putters can be adjusted to suit each player. Lie angle can be altered up to 2 degrees and lofts can be adjusted +/- 1 degree from standard. cheap louboutin shoes sale It allowed me to make a smooth stroke rather than hitting at the ball and despite a good speed off the face there was no fear of it jumping too quickly.

My personal preference for feel is soft but without compromising on a fast speed off the face. This is a difficult combination to achieve and why I have always got on better with insert putters. Fans of Scotty Cameron will know that he doesn’t do inserts – certainly not for a good number of years.

Titleist AP2 irons provide you the power to work the ball
TaylorMade R1 Driver VS. TaylorMade RBZ Stage 2 Driver
Ping G20 irons show its technology and forgiveness
TaylorMade SLDR Fairway Wood versus JetSpeed Fairway Wood
Golf Driver Loft Differences
Back to top Go down

The super titleist scotty cameron select newport 2 putter
Page 1 of 1