Golf Arizona Forum
Oops! It does not look like you are logged in.

Please note: This is a Completely Free Forum
Golf Arizona Forum
Oops! It does not look like you are logged in.

Please note: This is a Completely Free Forum
Golf Arizona Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Arizona Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Corte Bella Golf Course

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Golfarizona
Admin
Golfarizona

REP : 4

Corte Bella Golf Course Empty
PostSubject: Corte Bella Golf Course   Corte Bella Golf Course EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 10:48 am

I have been doing work in Corte Bella and have been driving by their golf course for over a month. Every morning that I enter the gated community I always saw the ground crews taking care of the greens and bunkers before play begins. When I finally had a opportunity to play Corte Bella I was thrilled! Corte Bella is located in Sun City West, Arizona, just off the the 303 and El Mirage rd.

When I first walk into the club house I was impressed with everything. I was even more impressed with how I was treated. (I pay a lot of attention to how someone reacts to me when I walk in. I am not your typical looking golfer.). After paying for my round I picked up a bucket of balls and headed out to the range before my partner arrived.

With this course the views are scenic and the course is prestine! From the 1st hole to the 18th this course is fun to play. From the tips Corte Bella plays at 7011 yards. And even though this is not a long course there are a couple longer holes, including a 600 yard par 5. The layout is great, every hole makes you think from Tee to Green. There are tight fairways, with bunkers to make you reconsider your Tee shot, and the greens have a lot of movement in them. There is plenty of trouble surrounding those greens as well.

I can truly say that I enjoyed my experience at Corte Bella. I would recommend this course to any skill level. In my opinion this is a hidden gem is the Arizona Dessert! The price was fair at $85 per person. I am sure that in the summer time the course plays a lot cheaper. The only down side for Corte Bella is that this is a private course with limited public use. On most days, I was only able to book a Tee time thru GolfNow between 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
https://golfarizona.forumotion.com

Corte Bella Golf Course
Page 1 of 1