Golf Arizona Forum
Oops! It does not look like you are logged in.

Please note: This is a Completely Free Forum
Golf Arizona Forum
Oops! It does not look like you are logged in.

Please note: This is a Completely Free Forum
Golf Arizona Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Arizona Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rory Mcilroy Leaves Titliest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Twiddly

Twiddly

REP : 5

Rory Mcilroy Leaves Titliest Empty
PostSubject: Rory Mcilroy Leaves Titliest   Rory Mcilroy Leaves Titliest EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 4:40 pm

Why is it that when Titleist sponsors someone and they go big they dont even put up a fight to keep them!!!

I bet you if Nick Watney keeps winning they will let him go to.

Rumor has it he is going to Nike for like $250 Million over ten years....Really?!?!

Back to top Go down
Golfarizona
Admin
Golfarizona

REP : 4

PostSubject: Re: Rory Mcilroy Leaves Titliest   Rory Mcilroy Leaves Titliest EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 8:43 am

Actually, I am pretty sure that Watney went over to NIKE as well!
Back to top Go down
https://golfarizona.forumotion.com
mrw3334
Admin
mrw3334

PostSubject: Re: Rory Mcilroy Leaves Titliest   Rory Mcilroy Leaves Titliest EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 6:19 pm

I HIGHLY doubt ANYONE would pass on $250 million. I know if I was with one company and making $100 million and another one came along that is just as established and said they would pay me $250 mill. I'm out there door! lol Damn greedy people lol
Back to top Go down
Twiddly

Twiddly

PostSubject: Re: Rory Mcilroy Leaves Titliest   Rory Mcilroy Leaves Titliest EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 8:51 pm

OH I would totally take $250 million in the drop of a hat.

I guess I don't get why Titleist would not even put up a fight? Make a counter offer of some kind. Try to keep your STAR PLAYER. They just said "goodluck". The same goes with Watney. They just gave up! Dude, who ever owns Titleist needs to get there shit together. You just lost two players; one is world number one and the other just one won two tourneys in about as many months!
Back to top Go down
mrw3334
Admin
mrw3334

PostSubject: Re: Rory Mcilroy Leaves Titliest   Rory Mcilroy Leaves Titliest EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 12:07 am

I dont think theyre in any danger of losing business. Why shell out all that money when you can pay up and comers less money that will be the next big thing. I dont see paying a golfer $250 mill just to swing their clubs. I think salaries are WAY out of control just like in all sports. Theyre playing kids games for multi multi million dollars while teachers make squat.
Back to top Go down
Golfarizona
Admin
Golfarizona

REP : 4

PostSubject: Re: Rory Mcilroy Leaves Titliest   Rory Mcilroy Leaves Titliest EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:57 pm

LOL. That's a whole other topic!!
Back to top Go down
https://golfarizona.forumotion.com
Twiddly

Twiddly

PostSubject: Re: Rory Mcilroy Leaves Titliest   Rory Mcilroy Leaves Titliest EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:01 pm

Looks like little Rory is having a tuff time adjusting to the spot light and those new clubs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rory Mcilroy Leaves Titliest   Rory Mcilroy Leaves Titliest Empty

Back to top Go down

Rory Mcilroy Leaves Titliest
Page 1 of 1