Golf Arizona Forum
Oops! It does not look like you are logged in.

Please note: This is a Completely Free Forum
Golf Arizona Forum
Oops! It does not look like you are logged in.

Please note: This is a Completely Free Forum
Golf Arizona Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Arizona Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Titleist 910 D3 Driver

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ludoris6

REP : 1

driver - Titleist 910 D3 Driver  Empty
PostSubject: Titleist 910 D3 Driver    driver - Titleist 910 D3 Driver  EmptyThu May 22, 2014 8:44 pm

Titleist 910 D3 Driver New Zealand golf star Lydia Ko sits two shots off the lead after her opening round at the Swinging Skirts LPGA tour event in California today.

The Gulf Harbour local has had a day to remember, celebrating her 17th birthday, and being included among Time magazine's 100 most influential people in their 2014 issue, before carding a four-under 68 to finish in a share of second place.

Titleist Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2 Putter 2014 "Definitely a surprise and like I say I'm just out here having fun, doing what I love to do and I guess to be picked as a top 100 most influential people that's a huge honour for me," Ko said of her inclusion on Time's list.

Titleist Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2 Putter 2013 Ko mixed six birdies and two bogeys in her round, while Frenchwoman Karine Icher holds the outright lead on six under.
The world number four had to recover from a first hole bogey to be one under through the front nine, before back to back birdies moved her into a tie for second.

Titleist Scotty Cameron California Sonoma Putter Here's one of the most difficult questions in golf: "Should you swing any differently on a 5-iron than on a driver?" It's difficult because the answer is both yes and no. Yes, the swing for the 5-iron -- in fact, for each of the irons -- is different than for the driver. And no, you should not try to swing any differently.
Back to top Go down

Titleist 910 D3 Driver
Page 1 of 1