Golf Arizona Forum
Oops! It does not look like you are logged in.

Please note: This is a Completely Free Forum
Golf Arizona Forum
Oops! It does not look like you are logged in.

Please note: This is a Completely Free Forum
Golf Arizona Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Arizona Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why Ping G25 Irons are as popular as some of the other brands?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sunny101010

REP : 1

Why Ping G25 Irons are as popular as some of the other brands? Empty
PostSubject: Why Ping G25 Irons are as popular as some of the other brands?   Why Ping G25 Irons are as popular as some of the other brands? EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 8:45 pm

ping g20 ironscontinues to put out some amazing clubs and the newest G25 Irons are no exception. They are the first irons that I decided to put in the bag and spend some time with.

I must admit the amount of offset found in PING irons has been a turn off for me in the past but the G25 has finally dispelled those thoughts. It's moderate and I can live with that. I preferred the G25’s darkened finish and progressive thick sole, which creates a wider and more appealing club.

When I left North Ridge, I was confident that my setup for the G25s was tuned for my game and the results of playing with the clubs have reinforced for me how critical it is to take the time to get properly fit. Although I’m not someone that jumps at the opportunity for improved distances, it certainly does have a tendency to bring a smile to your face when you’re one or two full club lengths difference with a new setup.

The sound the clubhead makes is very solid. Because of the larger sole I did not take as much divot as I normally do, especially with the longer irons. Although as long as the performance is not affect as was the case with these irons that doesn't bother me. I found that I could work the ball either way with these irons. This can tend to be tough with most game improvement irons, but the G25s did quite well there.

The major surprise that came out of the fitting was that I preferred the feel of the Ping TFC 189 graphite shafts. There was just something about the smooth feel that felt right to me and in retrospect it was a great choice. wholesale golf clubs PING does not use a ferrel to attached the irons and the G25s are no different. Because I have played PING irons in the past this does not bother me, but to some this look may be quite different.

I’ve been amazed at how easy these irons are to hit and the clubs certainly look great – exactly what we’ve come to expect from Ping in the Game Improvement iron category. The clubs are extremely easy to hit and I know within a few yards what my carry distance with each of the irons will be when I pull them out on the course.

In my opinion, the G25 irons have an excellent balance between feeling where you hit the shot and being forgivine enough not to punish you too much when you do miss. This is the most redeeming quality of these irons. They are mostly average with regards to distance, maybe slightly longer, but it is not a big difference.

What Makes Scotty Cameron Putters Great?
Good golf in bad weather with TaylorMade SpeedBlade Irons
TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB irons 2014 Review
My pleasure to own Ping K15 Irons
Rose bids to tame Blue Monster
Back to top Go down

Why Ping G25 Irons are as popular as some of the other brands?
Page 1 of 1