Golf Arizona Forum
Oops! It does not look like you are logged in.

Please note: This is a Completely Free Forum
Golf Arizona Forum
Oops! It does not look like you are logged in.

Please note: This is a Completely Free Forum
Golf Arizona Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Arizona Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for East Valley Golf Group

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Monte

Monte

REP : 1

Looking for East Valley Golf Group Empty
PostSubject: Looking for East Valley Golf Group   Looking for East Valley Golf Group EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 10:19 am

I am looking to join or put a together a group that lives in or near the East Valley. I am originally from California, so I don't know too many golfers in AZ to go out with. I usually go out with my son and daughter, but sometimes I just want to go out and enjoy myself with a group that doesn't mind a good cigar and some beers. I am a mid-handicap golfer that up until this year only golfed once or twice a year. Now I am a borderline addict but still learning how to work my awful swing. Let me know if you want to go out for a round during the weekend or weekday after work. I am located in East Mesa and started going to Superstition Springs and Augusta Ranch weekly, Kokopelli is another favorite. My wife is starting to golf as well so if you want to drag the old ball and chain out, I can bring one of those out too. haha!
Email or message me.
Back to top Go down

Looking for East Valley Golf Group
Page 1 of 1