Golf Arizona Forum
Oops! It does not look like you are logged in.

Please note: This is a Completely Free Forum
Golf Arizona Forum
Oops! It does not look like you are logged in.

Please note: This is a Completely Free Forum
Golf Arizona Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Arizona Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Golf1million Amateur golf's first MAJOR: what do you think

Go down 
3 posters

Is GOlf1million good for golf
Yes about time
GOLF - Golf1million Amateur golf's first MAJOR: what do you think Vote_lcap2100%GOLF - Golf1million Amateur golf's first MAJOR: what do you think Vote_rcap2
 100% [ 2 ]
No only the Pro's should have Fun
GOLF - Golf1million Amateur golf's first MAJOR: what do you think Vote_lcap20%GOLF - Golf1million Amateur golf's first MAJOR: what do you think Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Golf is not ready for it
GOLF - Golf1million Amateur golf's first MAJOR: what do you think Vote_lcap20%GOLF - Golf1million Amateur golf's first MAJOR: what do you think Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Back

AuthorMessage
Golf1million

REP : 1

GOLF - Golf1million Amateur golf's first MAJOR: what do you think Empty
PostSubject: Golf1million Amateur golf's first MAJOR: what do you think   GOLF - Golf1million Amateur golf's first MAJOR: what do you think EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 2:25 am

Golf1million Series 1 launched in London 2 weeks ago to rave reviews from golfers and media
at the London golf show. The concept is simple:
To create the atmosphere and experience of a MAJOR for the average club golfer. We all dream about it but now we can live it.

You simply buy a Golf1million shirt, go into the promotional draw and the first 50 drawn out win an all expenses paid trip for 2 to Las Vegas to play for the Worlds first $1,000,000 trophy.
All details on www.Golf1million.com

What do you think of the concept? Is it good for golf?
Back to top Go down
Golf1million

PostSubject: Re: Golf1million Amateur golf's first MAJOR: what do you think   GOLF - Golf1million Amateur golf's first MAJOR: what do you think EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 1:58 am

Why does no one ever reply to a post?
Back to top Go down
Ihatetoputt

Ihatetoputt

REP : 6

PostSubject: Re: Golf1million Amateur golf's first MAJOR: what do you think   GOLF - Golf1million Amateur golf's first MAJOR: what do you think EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 12:49 pm

Actually people do reply to posts

I have been on and off this forum since it started about a year ago. In just a year I have watched this forum transform into what it has become now and it's still GROWING. I have golfed with the founder a few times and I like who he is and what he trying to do. I support this forum and I try to be as involved as I can and tell everyone I can about it.
Back to top Go down
opheliaya

PostSubject: Re: Golf1million Amateur golf's first MAJOR: what do you think   GOLF - Golf1million Amateur golf's first MAJOR: what do you think EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 12:06 am

ping g25 irons Individuals sometimes discover their style while planning to decorate their outdoor area. Patio bar sets can set the standard for the whole yard. They are a great accent to any outdoor seating area. The standard says decorative and solid when an outdoor bar set is an iron set. Each style is different and unique to an individual's taste.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golf1million Amateur golf's first MAJOR: what do you think   GOLF - Golf1million Amateur golf's first MAJOR: what do you think Empty

Back to top Go down

Golf1million Amateur golf's first MAJOR: what do you think
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Golf Arizona Forum :: Golf News-
Jump to: