Golf Arizona Forum
Oops! It does not look like you are logged in.

Please note: This is a Completely Free Forum
Golf Arizona Forum
Oops! It does not look like you are logged in.

Please note: This is a Completely Free Forum
Golf Arizona Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Arizona Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is there a "Golf Pass" available in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RobMic99

REP : 1

Is there a "Golf Pass" available in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area ? Empty
PostSubject: Is there a "Golf Pass" available in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area ?   Is there a "Golf Pass" available in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area ? EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 2:44 am

Hi Everyone,
I just registered in this forum, as my wife and I plan a 2 weeks trip in Phoenix to enjoy golf. We are living in France, and we play about 30-40 rounds per year on average. We are "young retirees", e.g 66 old only... and we are assembling the elements of our trip : flights, hotels, and golf budget. For this last point, we usually have in France something called a "Golf Pass", which allows for a fixed price to play in 5 different golfs. Do you have such cost effective thing available in Phoenix/Scottsdale area.
Same question, about Golf Club Rentals : obviously we are not going to play everyday, but every other day. This means we will use the rented clubs 6 or 7 times over the two weeks. Is there also a golf shop proposing a cost effective rental plan in that scenario. Our respective golf handicaps are 22 and 24 (e.g. above PAR).
Thanks a lot for your answers!
Back to top Go down
Golfarizona
Admin
Golfarizona

REP : 4

Is there a "Golf Pass" available in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there a "Golf Pass" available in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area ?   Is there a "Golf Pass" available in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area ? EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:56 pm

First off, thank you for joining. I know someone who is on the forum who might be able to help. Let me get in touch with him and see what he knows
Back to top Go down
https://golfarizona.forumotion.com

Is there a "Golf Pass" available in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area ?
Page 1 of 1