Golf Arizona Forum
Oops! It does not look like you are logged in.

Please note: This is a Completely Free Forum
Golf Arizona Forum
Oops! It does not look like you are logged in.

Please note: This is a Completely Free Forum
Golf Arizona Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Arizona Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bubba Watson HoverCart Golf Cart

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Golfarizona
Admin
Golfarizona

REP : 4

cart - Bubba Watson HoverCart Golf Cart Empty
PostSubject: Bubba Watson HoverCart Golf Cart   cart - Bubba Watson HoverCart Golf Cart EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 11:45 pm

Be like Bubba: Ohio course to use hovercraft carts

You may never be able to drive a golf ball like Bubba Watson, but now you can drive a hovercraft golf cart around the course just like him.

Earlier this year, Watson released a viral video showing him cruising the course in what he called a BubbaCraft, even taking the vehicle directly through water hazards.

The one-of-a-kind item is no longer one-of-a-kind, as Windy Knoll Golf Club in Springfield, Ohio, will become the first course in the United States to have two hovercraft carts available for public use.

“We wanted to be able to offer something no other course could,” said Pete Duffey, the course's managing director. “A way to further put Windy Knoll Golf Club on the map of public destination golf courses. It was an easy decision. When we saw them on YouTube, we said ‘We gotta have those!’”

Each hovercraft is made by Neoteric Golf Hovercraft and will be similar to those used by the U.S. Air Force

-Golf Channel

photo image_zps3d981387.jpg
Back to top Go down
https://golfarizona.forumotion.com
ma1r1k2us

ma1r1k2us

REP : 2

cart - Bubba Watson HoverCart Golf Cart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubba Watson HoverCart Golf Cart   cart - Bubba Watson HoverCart Golf Cart EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 5:48 pm

I saw that video a couple months ago and my imediate reaction was I need one of these. Hope they bring them out here but I'm not sure if the rocky desert would work well or not
Back to top Go down

Bubba Watson HoverCart Golf Cart
Page 1 of 1