Golf Arizona Forum
Oops! It does not look like you are logged in.

Please note: This is a Completely Free Forum
Golf Arizona Forum
Oops! It does not look like you are logged in.

Please note: This is a Completely Free Forum
Golf Arizona Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Arizona Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another new Taylor Made driver SLDR

Go down 
+2
Golfarizona
Golfhub66
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Golfhub66

Golfhub66

REP : 2

driver - Another new Taylor Made driver  SLDR Empty
PostSubject: Another new Taylor Made driver SLDR   driver - Another new Taylor Made driver  SLDR EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 12:53 pm

Yet another "new" driver design from TM. Number 4 this year? Enough is enough TM. This technology was done years ago by mizuno and didn't fair too well for them. TM is running out of gimmicks and soon the drivers will be equipped with a Nitrous bottle and parachute. bounce http://www.golfwrx.com/115054/taylormade-sldr-driver-spotted/
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfhub.com
Golfarizona
Admin
Golfarizona

REP : 4

PostSubject: Re: Another new Taylor Made driver SLDR   driver - Another new Taylor Made driver  SLDR EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:59 pm

LOL I had to throw up a pick of this bad boy. Thank GOD IT'S NOT WHITE!

photo image_zps54311645.jpg
Back to top Go down
https://golfarizona.forumotion.com
aj1963

REP : 5

PostSubject: Re: Another new Taylor Made driver SLDR   driver - Another new Taylor Made driver  SLDR EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 10:40 am

I think Taylormade is done with the white heads. The R-1 black is selling better than the original.
Back to top Go down
ma1r1k2us

ma1r1k2us

PostSubject: Re: Another new Taylor Made driver SLDR   driver - Another new Taylor Made driver  SLDR EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 3:27 pm

this looks like someone was watching Star Wars and got the idea from R2D2 while making it just saying....on another note I kinda like the white because of the matte not glossy finish...I'd like to paint my driver with a matte black no glare finish.
Back to top Go down
Ihatetoputt

Ihatetoputt

REP : 6

PostSubject: Re: Another new Taylor Made driver SLDR   driver - Another new Taylor Made driver  SLDR EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:35 pm

aj1963 wrote:
I think Taylormade is done with the white heads. The R-1 black is selling better than the original.

I liked the white head when it came out but then it just got a little old especially when ever other company compiled it. I did like the flat black look on the Ping I20 driver.
Back to top Go down
Ihatetoputt

Ihatetoputt

REP : 6

PostSubject: Re: Another new Taylor Made driver SLDR   driver - Another new Taylor Made driver  SLDR EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:36 pm

I think Taylormade will eventually hit a Wall inside the R&D department. That or they will just buy someone else like they did Adams
Back to top Go down
Golfhub66

Golfhub66

PostSubject: Re: Another new Taylor Made driver SLDR   driver - Another new Taylor Made driver  SLDR EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:02 pm

Ihatetoputt wrote:
I think Taylormade will eventually hit a Wall inside the R&D department.  That or they will just buy someone else like they did Adams

You got that right! The RBZ with the speed slot was a direct rip from adams. Adams was putting together a law suit when TM just bought adams outright. I lost what little respect I had for TM at that point. This is supposed to be a gentleman's game!
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfhub.com
aj1963

PostSubject: Re: Another new Taylor Made driver SLDR   driver - Another new Taylor Made driver  SLDR EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 10:50 am

Seems like they're trying to reinvent the wheel instead of something new and fresh. That sliding weight has been done already and I don't think it worked all that well. Looking back to the days of the Big Bertha, Biggest, and Great Big Bertha, we thought those were huge in the day. Can you imagine what the next 10 - 15 years will bring.affraid 
Back to top Go down
Golfarizona
Admin
Golfarizona

REP : 4

PostSubject: Re: Another new Taylor Made driver SLDR   driver - Another new Taylor Made driver  SLDR EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 10:32 pm

Truthfully I like some of TM products. Hence the 3 wood in my bag. I Am Not a fan of there irons. The lofts are to "Jacked Up". A buddy of mine has 2.0 Irons and loves them. I have used his clubs before and HATE them.

TaylorMade does have an Excellent "Rockstar" Marketing strategy that works well and the fact that they will put them inside any retail chain possible
Back to top Go down
https://golfarizona.forumotion.com
aj1963

PostSubject: Re: Another new Taylor Made driver SLDR   driver - Another new Taylor Made driver  SLDR EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 2:52 pm

We just put the SLDR on the rack today, great looking stick. The adjustments are basiclly dumbed up from the R-11S & R-1. Still, it's a nice driver, hits great and should sell well. Standard go for $399.99, TP's are $499.99.
Back to top Go down
Twiddly

Twiddly

PostSubject: Re: Another new Taylor Made driver SLDR   driver - Another new Taylor Made driver  SLDR EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 10:16 pm

I'm glad it's not white. I like the R-1 but that's about it. The white got old fast
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another new Taylor Made driver SLDR   driver - Another new Taylor Made driver  SLDR Empty

Back to top Go down

Another new Taylor Made driver SLDR
Page 1 of 1