Golf Arizona Forum
Oops! It does not look like you are logged in.

Please note: This is a Completely Free Forum
Golf Arizona Forum
Oops! It does not look like you are logged in.

Please note: This is a Completely Free Forum
Golf Arizona Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Arizona Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

David Feherrty's Troops First Foundation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Golfhub66

Golfhub66

REP : 2

David Feherrty's Troops First Foundation Empty
PostSubject: David Feherrty's Troops First Foundation   David Feherrty's Troops First Foundation EmptyFri May 03, 2013 2:23 pm

Im the new tournament operator for Feherrty's Troops First Foundation. As a disabled veteran and golf professional, this position is perfect for the attributes I bring to the table.
We are scheduling 30 events for the rest of the year, all over the U.S. If anyone is interested in sponsorship information, or playing in some of the events feel free to contact me Tdressel@golfswitch.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfhub.com
Twiddly

Twiddly

REP : 5

PostSubject: Re: David Feherrty's Troops First Foundation   David Feherrty's Troops First Foundation EmptySat May 04, 2013 11:38 am

The man of many trades!
Back to top Go down
Golfhub66

Golfhub66

PostSubject: Re: David Feherrty's Troops First Foundation   David Feherrty's Troops First Foundation EmptySat May 04, 2013 12:26 pm

If its golf related. I've probably got my finger on the pulse. Smile
Back to top Go down
Golfarizona
Admin
Golfarizona

REP : 4

PostSubject: Re: David Feherrty's Troops First Foundation   David Feherrty's Troops First Foundation EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:18 pm

Golfhub66 wrote:
If its golf related. I've probably got my finger on the pulse. Smile

I'm interested in possible advertisement.....for Phx and maybe a few other stops
Back to top Go down
https://golfarizona.forumotion.com
Ihatetoputt

Ihatetoputt

REP : 6

PostSubject: Re: David Feherrty's Troops First Foundation   David Feherrty's Troops First Foundation EmptyFri May 10, 2013 6:53 am

Do you have anymore information on this yet? Could you share with the class?
Back to top Go down
Golfhub66

Golfhub66

PostSubject: Re: David Feherrty's Troops First Foundation   David Feherrty's Troops First Foundation EmptyFri May 10, 2013 11:49 am

I will post information as soon as I get more. Im planning an event in L.A. next and then Oregon. The Phoenix event will probably be in mid to late October. I dont want to kill anyone traveling from out of state in our brutal summers.

Just met with Jeff Clark, the man that discovered "Mavericks" surf spot in Half Moon Bay. Great guy! Hes going to make me a one off custom surf board with the Troops First Logo for a prize. We are also in talks with Audi of North Bay, they are going to donate a Lease on a new Audi. Check out Jeffs shop at www.jeffclarkmavericks.com
Also watch his documentary "Chasing Giants" Amazing video of him taking down the biggest off shore break in the world!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David Feherrty's Troops First Foundation   David Feherrty's Troops First Foundation Empty

Back to top Go down

David Feherrty's Troops First Foundation
Page 1 of 1