Golf Arizona Forum
Oops! It does not look like you are logged in.

Please note: This is a Completely Free Forum
Golf Arizona Forum
Oops! It does not look like you are logged in.

Please note: This is a Completely Free Forum
Golf Arizona Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Arizona Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NEW Adidas Adicross Tour

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Golfarizona
Admin
Golfarizona

REP : 4

NEW Adidas Adicross Tour Empty
PostSubject: NEW Adidas Adicross Tour   NEW Adidas Adicross Tour EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:53 pm

Adidas Golf has announced the release of the new adicross tour footwear line. Adicross tour was designed to allow for stability with flexibility, freedom of movement without sacrificing support, and provide lightweight comfort.

“With adicross tour, we created a lightweight golf shoe specifically-designed to allow the foot and body to work the way it was naturally intended to move," said Bill Price, vice president of Adidas Golf Footwear. “With this revolutionary new shoe, a golfer can freely flex and rotate from the ground up to the shoulders, resulting in a more efficient, natural swing.”

The adicross tour features a new puremotion construction outsole for greater stability and plusflex technology for greater flexibility and ground contact to promote more force and power. Seven-spike configuration with thintech low-profile technology ensures optimal traction and added stability for every condition.

Brand ambassador Dustin Johnson sported an early prototype during the Masters.

“The new adicross tour has all the performance and support I need in a Tour shoe plus a look that fits my style," said Johnson. “The bold colors are great and I knew it was for me the moment I saw it.”

The adicross tour shoe will be available May 1 and is priced at $200. For more information and to place your order, visit the Adidas golf website.

photo image_zps26814cf2.jpg
Back to top Go down
https://golfarizona.forumotion.com
Twiddly

Twiddly

REP : 5

NEW Adidas Adicross Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW Adidas Adicross Tour   NEW Adidas Adicross Tour EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 8:39 pm

These are sick. Still like the Adizeros though
Back to top Go down

NEW Adidas Adicross Tour
Page 1 of 1