Golf Arizona Forum
Oops! It does not look like you are logged in.

Please note: This is a Completely Free Forum
Golf Arizona Forum
Oops! It does not look like you are logged in.

Please note: This is a Completely Free Forum
Golf Arizona Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Arizona Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PGA superstore...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mrw3334
Admin
mrw3334

REP : 5

superstore - PGA superstore... Empty
PostSubject: PGA superstore...   superstore - PGA superstore... EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 11:35 am

I have to say I was just in the Scottsdale location and its MUCH nicer then the Chandler one and the people are friendlier. So which store does anyone perfer? Also would you rather shop at PGA store or Golfsmith? I'll also toss Vans in there as well.
Back to top Go down
Golfarizona
Admin
Golfarizona

REP : 4

PostSubject: Re: PGA superstore...   superstore - PGA superstore... EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:17 pm

Ya, I agree. The one in Scottsdale is way better

I like Golfsmith. But honestly, I don't look like the typical golfer so I usually get stared at then people walk way and don't help me. Usually the cute girls at the counters talk to me but that's about it.....
Back to top Go down
https://golfarizona.forumotion.com
Ihatetoputt

Ihatetoputt

REP : 6

PostSubject: Re: PGA superstore...   superstore - PGA superstore... EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:23 pm

I don't like Vans.

I'm a big Golfsmith fan. The new one on Bell is BADASS!
Back to top Go down
mrw3334
Admin
mrw3334

PostSubject: Re: PGA superstore...   superstore - PGA superstore... EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:56 pm

I might have to check the new one out on Bell. I liked going to Vans when I bought my last pair of golf shoes, they priced matched and actually beat PGA on price for a pair of Nikes I wanted and in a different style.
Back to top Go down
Ihatetoputt

Ihatetoputt

PostSubject: Re: PGA superstore...   superstore - PGA superstore... EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:51 pm

NIKE outlet in Anthem......great price on golf shoes....if they have your size in stock.
Back to top Go down
Ihatetoputt

Ihatetoputt

PostSubject: Re: PGA superstore...   superstore - PGA superstore... EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:52 pm

mrw3334 wrote:
I might have to check the new one out on Bell. I liked going to Vans when I bought my last pair of golf shoes, they priced matched and actually beat PGA on price for a pair of Nikes I wanted and in a different style.

It HUGE it has like 4 or 5 hitting bays!
Back to top Go down
mrw3334
Admin
mrw3334

PostSubject: Re: PGA superstore...   superstore - PGA superstore... EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 2:09 pm

Ihatetoputt wrote:
NIKE outlet in Anthem......great price on golf shoes....if they have your size in stock.

Ive been to the Nike outlet in Anthem and they didnt have the new shoes there. I bought a pair of the Lunar Control from Vans when they were released.
Back to top Go down
Golfarizona
Admin
Golfarizona

PostSubject: Re: PGA superstore...   superstore - PGA superstore... EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:57 pm

These are golf shoes!

photo image_zpsb8b721be.jpg
Back to top Go down
mrw3334
Admin
mrw3334

PostSubject: Re: PGA superstore...   superstore - PGA superstore... EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:12 pm

Golfarizona wrote:
These are golf shoes!

photo image_zpsb8b721be.jpg

I have a wide foot and Adidas are tight on me. I tried on a new pair of Puma over the weekend and i think I will be picking up a pair. the PGA store in Scottsdale has two special edition pairs that no other stores in Az carry.
Back to top Go down
Twiddly

Twiddly

PostSubject: Re: PGA superstore...   superstore - PGA superstore... EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 9:17 pm

I want a pair of those Adizeros so bad!

The box they come in alone make me want to by them
Back to top Go down
Golfarizona
Admin
Golfarizona

PostSubject: Re: PGA superstore...   superstore - PGA superstore... EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:02 pm

mrw3334 wrote:
I have to say I was just in the Scottsdale location and its MUCH nicer then the Chandler one and the people are friendlier. So which store does anyone perfer? Also would you rather shop at PGA store or Golfsmith? I'll also toss Vans in there as well.

In my journies this week I stopped by the PGA store in Scottsdale earlier this week looking like a scum bag and someone actually helped me. I have been looking for a new hybrid for a few months now.
Back to top Go down
Golfhub66

Golfhub66

REP : 2

PostSubject: Re: PGA superstore...   superstore - PGA superstore... EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 1:55 pm

as a former employee of golfsmith I would say that the service is comparable. Its a crap shoot on who helps you and their knowledge of the game. AzGolfWorks in tempe is my choice for all equipment needs. They have a huge selection of pre-owned clubs that you can demo for free, up to 48 hours. The prices are also much better than the big box stores. Club repair with Kim Ladd is always done to perfection. That guy knows his way around the repair shop, he will tell you all about his knowledge as well. Todd Batt the GM will help you and match prices from any retailed. These guys have been in the biz for over 20 years each and know the ins and outs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfhub.com
Twiddly

Twiddly

PostSubject: Re: PGA superstore...   superstore - PGA superstore... EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:05 pm

Golfhub66 wrote:
as a former employee of golfsmith I would say that the service is comparable. Its a crap shoot on who helps you and their knowledge of the game. AzGolfWorks in tempe is my choice for all equipment needs. They have a huge selection of pre-owned clubs that you can demo for free, up to 48 hours. The prices are also much better than the big box stores. Club repair with Kim Ladd is always done to perfection. That guy knows his way around the repair shop, he will tell you all about his knowledge as well. Todd Batt the GM will help you and match prices from any retailed. These guys have been in the biz for over 20 years each and know the ins and outs.

Do they have a website?
Back to top Go down
Golfhub66

Golfhub66

PostSubject: Re: PGA superstore...   superstore - PGA superstore... EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 11:03 pm

Just search the name. They do have a site. It's on 1920 e. university in Tempe.
Back to top Go down
Golfarizona
Admin
Golfarizona

PostSubject: Re: PGA superstore...   superstore - PGA superstore... EmptyThu May 02, 2013 9:24 pm

Golfhub66 wrote:
Just search the name. They do have a site. It's on 1920 e. university in Tempe.

I just looked them up! Be nice to see them on here. There prices seem pretty competitive. They have Pure grips for $2 less that Golfsmith.

Shit they even have Mann Krafted putters......that guy was the first Memeber ever on here. I've been trying to get him to make a custom ball marker for me but that didn't happen.
Back to top Go down
Golfhub66

Golfhub66

PostSubject: Re: PGA superstore...   superstore - PGA superstore... EmptyThu May 02, 2013 9:30 pm

Yea azgolfworks is a sweet place. Lamont does most of his business out of there. We are good friends. He told me about this forum a while back but it took me a few months to remember to sign up. Lots of your issue stuff through that place as well. Ask Todd what he's got in stock and hell tell you what and where in the store its at. He's like rain man. Haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PGA superstore...   superstore - PGA superstore... EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:25 pm

Golfarizona wrote:
Golfhub66 wrote:
Just search the name.  They do have a site.  It's on 1920 e. university in Tempe.

I just looked them up!   Be nice to see them on here.  There prices seem pretty competitive. They have Pure grips for $2 less that Golfsmith.  

Shit they even have Mann Krafted putters......that guy was the first Memeber ever on here.   I've been trying to get him to make a custom ball marker for me but that didn't happen.

Looks like I'll have to make good on that marker, Wink. I just looked at my history and it says I have not been in since December of 2012. Is that right? If so, holy cow!!!!! Where the heck did 2013 go?
I will see what I can do about being a more frequent visitor and contributor, here. Business is good, even with limited local exposure. Last handmade went to Belgium with a gentleman with NATO and I am looking forward to his buddies getting a dose of MANNKRAFTED information and maybe coming by for their own custom.
"Golfarizona" fire me an email at lamont@mannkrafted.com and we'll get something done for a marker.
Until then, Arizona GolfWorks is a MUST SHOP if you are in the greater Phoenix area. I do a lot of my shaping and assembly there and was a customer for 20+ years before ever working out of their shop. You never know what you'll find, but if you shop frequently, you will find a solid deal on whatever it is that you need. From the over 200+ consigned putters, to the multitude of iron sets, drivers, fairway woods and wedges, this is THE place to find that treasure.
Stop in and tell them that LaMont sent you and where you got the invite.
Have an amazing week!
LaMont in AZ
Back to top Go down
Golfarizona
Admin
Golfarizona

PostSubject: Re: PGA superstore...   superstore - PGA superstore... EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 7:24 pm

Wow! It has been While that is for sure. Nice to see you back on here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PGA superstore...   superstore - PGA superstore... Empty

Back to top Go down

PGA superstore...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Golf Arizona Forum :: Rants and Raves-
Jump to: