Golf Arizona Forum
Oops! It does not look like you are logged in.

Please note: This is a Completely Free Forum
Golf Arizona Forum
Oops! It does not look like you are logged in.

Please note: This is a Completely Free Forum
Golf Arizona Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Arizona Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

nuther newbie on board.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
aj1963

REP : 5

nuther newbie on board. Empty
PostSubject: nuther newbie on board.   nuther newbie on board. EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 11:28 am

Hi everybody, I'm AJ. I just found this site through craigslist so I thought I'd check it out. I always enjoy talking about golf and related topics. I've been playing this crazy game for around 25 years. I liked so much that I joined the industry 18 years ago. I'm currently working for Golfsmith Int. as a Master club fitter. I started club fitting in 1999 with a local guy in Scottsdale, then with for Tour Edge with Resort Golf as a fitter and instructor. I look forward to talking with all of you and I'm always willing to share my experiences and insight.
Back to top Go down
mattyv

mattyv

REP : 7

PostSubject: Re: nuther newbie on board.   nuther newbie on board. EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 11:52 am

Welcome AJ. I look forward to hearing some of your expertise on club fitting. I build clubs for a hobby and work about a block away from the Chandler Golfsmith.
Back to top Go down
aj1963

PostSubject: Re: nuther newbie on board.   nuther newbie on board. EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:20 pm

mattyv wrote:
Welcome AJ. I look forward to hearing some of your expertise on club fitting. I build clubs for a hobby and work about a block away from the Chandler Golfsmith.

thanks mattyv, if there's anything you need to know, I'm happy to help.

What's in my bag?

Taylormade Superfast 2.0 TP 8.5* stiff Blur shaft, 45"
T.M. Burner 3&5 fairway metals.
T.M. 2011 4 Rescue.
Tom Wishon 550 MC irons w/x100 shafts, + 1", & 4* up
T.M. TP wedges, 56* & 60*
Ping Anser V-2 putter, 36.5".
Back to top Go down
Golfarizona
Admin
Golfarizona

REP : 4

PostSubject: Re: nuther newbie on board.   nuther newbie on board. EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:22 pm

Thanks for joining!
Back to top Go down
https://golfarizona.forumotion.com
Ihatetoputt

Ihatetoputt

REP : 6

PostSubject: Re: nuther newbie on board.   nuther newbie on board. EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:37 pm

Excited you joined us!
Back to top Go down
Twiddly

Twiddly

PostSubject: Re: nuther newbie on board.   nuther newbie on board. EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 7:12 am

aj1963 wrote:
Hi everybody, I'm AJ. I just found this site through craigslist so I thought I'd check it out. I always enjoy talking about golf and related topics. I've been playing this crazy game for around 25 years. I liked so much that I joined the industry 18 years ago. I'm currently working for Golfsmith Int. as a Master club fitter. I started club fitting in 1999 with a local guy in Scottsdale, then with for Tour Edge with Resort Golf as a fitter and instructor. I look forward to talking with all of you and I'm always willing to share my experiences and insight.

Thanks for joining and.....which one do you work at? Can you hook up the discount LOL. I'm just kidding. Don't want to get you into trouble
Back to top Go down
aj1963

PostSubject: Re: nuther newbie on board.   nuther newbie on board. EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 10:36 am

Twiddly wrote:
aj1963 wrote:

Thanks for joining and.....which one do you work at? Can you hook up the discount LOL. I'm just kidding. Don't want to get you into trouble

I'm at the Peoria store @ 77th. ave. & Bell rd.
Back to top Go down
Golfarizona
Admin
Golfarizona

PostSubject: Re: nuther newbie on board.   nuther newbie on board. EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 2:13 pm

Ha. I'm in there all the time. I'm past due for new grips so hopefully when I have the time this month ill be in there
Back to top Go down
aj1963

PostSubject: Re: nuther newbie on board.   nuther newbie on board. EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:49 am

Well be sure to stop by and introduce yourself. I might even be able to take care of your grips myself.
Back to top Go down
Golfarizona
Admin
Golfarizona

PostSubject: Re: nuther newbie on board.   nuther newbie on board. EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 8:29 pm

I'll let you know when I'm heading in. And see what your schedule is
Back to top Go down
Golfarizona
Admin
Golfarizona

PostSubject: Re: nuther newbie on board.   nuther newbie on board. EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 7:23 am

aj1963 wrote:
Well be sure to stop by and introduce yourself. I might even be able to take care of your grips myself.

Any grips you recommend? What's your schedule like the next few days
Back to top Go down
aj1963

PostSubject: Re: nuther newbie on board.   nuther newbie on board. EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 10:29 am

I like the Golf Pride New Decade myself. It's half cord & half rubber, midsize. But the new Winn Dura Tech grip is nice as well, but only available in standard sizes. Just find the right size and texture you like. I'm there the rest of this week, any afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Ihatetoputt

Ihatetoputt

REP : 6

PostSubject: Re: nuther newbie on board.   nuther newbie on board. EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 8:37 pm

I was looking online and whats cost for Golftec?
Back to top Go down
aj1963

PostSubject: Re: nuther newbie on board.   nuther newbie on board. EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:42 am

That I don't know, you'll have to call or go in to find out. I know they're not cheap cause they use video and body motion sensors.
Back to top Go down
Golfarizona
Admin
Golfarizona

PostSubject: Re: nuther newbie on board.   nuther newbie on board. EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:02 pm

Ya I think it's like $100 for an hour so some shit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nuther newbie on board.   nuther newbie on board. Empty

Back to top Go down

nuther newbie on board.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Golf Arizona Forum :: New Golfer Forum-
Jump to: