Golf Arizona Forum
Oops! It does not look like you are logged in.

Please note: This is a Completely Free Forum
Golf Arizona Forum
Oops! It does not look like you are logged in.

Please note: This is a Completely Free Forum
Golf Arizona Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Arizona Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vijay Singh's confessions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Golfarizona
Admin
Golfarizona

REP : 4

Vijay Singh's confessions Empty
PostSubject: Vijay Singh's confessions   Vijay Singh's confessions EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 9:04 pm

Unless you live in a box I am sure that you have heard that Vijay Singh openly admitted to you using a performing enhancing drug..... Kinda....

So, that brings up these questions like. "Did he know...?" I doubt it. If he knew would he have admitted it? I wouldn't have and I can bet that 99% of everyone else out there would have NOT admitted it either if they knew

"Should he be Suspended?" I think he should. He broke the rules. That is a cut and dry fact.

"Will they take away his trophies, victories etc....?" I sure hope hope NOT! Yes he broke the rules but if IGF-1 is that big of a deal then the PGA would do more that just have players piss in a cup!

Back to top Go down
https://golfarizona.forumotion.com
Twiddly

Twiddly

REP : 5

PostSubject: Re: Vijay Singh's confessions   Vijay Singh's confessions EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 8:30 pm

I sort of feel bad for him. I like Vijay.

What is IGF-1?
Back to top Go down
Ihatetoputt

Ihatetoputt

REP : 6

PostSubject: Re: Vijay Singh's confessions   Vijay Singh's confessions EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 8:53 pm

He is playing like shit right now but that's to be expected

I think it's a hormon
Back to top Go down
aj1963

REP : 5

PostSubject: Re: Vijay Singh's confessions   Vijay Singh's confessions EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:02 am

Ihatetoputt wrote:

I think it's a hormon

I'm sorry, I like Vijay myself as well but I don't buy it. How could he not know. How could he take a substance like that and not fully investigate it first. IGF-1 is a banned substance but it goes undetected in some tests. Vijay doesn't appear to be an idiot, though I think you would be if you're going to take any sort of supplement and not check with the anti-doping officials first, unless of course, you're trying to get away with it. I hope I'm wrong about him, but if he cheated and got busted, own up to it like a man.
Back to top Go down
Golfarizona
Admin
Golfarizona

REP : 4

PostSubject: Re: Vijay Singh's confessions   Vijay Singh's confessions EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:42 pm

aj1963 wrote:
Ihatetoputt wrote:

I think it's a hormon

I'm sorry, I like Vijay myself as well but I don't buy it. How could he not know. How could he take a substance like that and not fully investigate it first. IGF-1 is a banned substance but it goes undetected in some tests. Vijay doesn't appear to be an idiot, though I think you would be if you're going to take any sort of supplement and not check with the anti-doping officials first, unless of course, you're trying to get away with it. I hope I'm wrong about him, but if he cheated and got busted, own up to it like a man.

I sort of agree with him knowing but everyone found out because he said he used it in an interview with Sport Illustrated. I think if he knowingly knew that what he was using was an issue he would have openly admitted to it. But, maybe he just wasn't paying attention during the interview
Back to top Go down
https://golfarizona.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vijay Singh's confessions   Vijay Singh's confessions Empty

Back to top Go down

Vijay Singh's confessions
Page 1 of 1